Spirulina is one of the oldest forms of life on earth. In fact, these blue – green microalgae are partly responsible for producing the oxygen in the planet’s atmosphere that billions of years ago allowed the planets origination life forms to develop.
Spirulina is the world’s first superfood and one of the most nutrient-rich foods on earth. Spirulina has about 55 to 70 percent protein (more than chicken and soybeans).
Spirulina is an ideal food supplement, as it is a rich natural source of protein, iron, vitamins, minerals and Pro-vitamin A, It is one of the best natural sources of anti-oxidants with natural anti-ageing properties.
- Spirulina is cultivated in outdoor ponds.
- The clear water is slowly mixed under the warm sunlight allowing the blue – green algae to reproduce rapidly.
- No harmful chemicals or fertilizers used in the entire process.
- Neutralize barley grass powder is natural and does not contain added preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Benefits of Spirulina
You hear the term “super food” used all the time lately, but there are few foods that fit this categorization as perfectly as spirulina.
It is a nutritious food that also happens to be beneficial to your health in variety of different ways.
- Rich in protein(50%-70%)
- Rich in vitamins and minerals iodine, magnesium, calcium as milk, vitamin k, potassium, B5, B1, B2, B3, copper, iron and manganese B12
- Helps with regulating sugar levels
- Anti-dote to poisoning
- Fights with allergies
- Regulates blood pressure
- Manages cholesterol
- Helps with cancer Especially oral
- Boosts immunity
- Improves memory and academic performance
- Protects the brain
- Powerful anti-oxidants
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves muscle strength and endurance
- Helps fight liver diseases
- Helps with weight loss
- Eliminates candida
- Keeps skin healthy
- May treat hepatitis c
- Preserves bone health
- Reduces radiation sickness
How to use
- Mix 2 grams (teaspoon) of spirulina with 100 ml of warm water twice a day.