what is skin dryness?
Xeroderma or xeroderma (also known as xerosis cutis, derived from the Greek words for “dry skin”, is a condition involving the integumentary system, which in most cases can safely be treated with emollients or moisturizers. Xeroderma occurs most commonly on the scalp, lower legs, arms, hands, the knuckles, the sides of the abdomen, and thighs. Symptoms most associated with xeroderma are scaling(the visible peeling of the outer skin layer), itching, and skin cracking.
How Wheat Grass Soap is beneficial in skin dryness?
- moisturizes skin and removes dryness.
- reduces itching.
- It preserves your natural skin biotic and keeps your skin healthy.
- it is made from wheat grass powder with roots, which is a rich source of amino acids, proteins.
- It doesn’t contain caustic soda,animal fat(as it can be harmful) or any harmful chemical.
- For better results use Wheat grass powder and wheat grass soap simultaneously.