what is hair loss?
Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness, refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. Typically at least the head is involved. The severity of hair loss can vary from a small area to the entire body. Typically inflammation or scarring is not present.Hair loss in some people causes psychological distress.
causes of hair loss?
The exact cause of hair loss may not be fully understood, but it’s usually related to one or more of the following factors:
- Family history (heredity)
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions
How Wheat Grass Soap is helpful in preventing Hair loss?
- Reduces dandruff.
- Improves scalp condition and reduces hair fall.
- It is made from wheat grass powder with roots – a rich source of amino acids, proteins.
- It doesn’t contain caustic soda,animal fat(as it can be harmful) or any harmful chemical.
- For better results use wheat grass soap and wheat grass powder simultaneously.